Welcome to Bird’s Hill United Church!
This quaint, small church is nestled in the Town of Bird’s Hill and is filled with warm, caring people who not only enjoy the Sunday Services but also support a vibrant UCW, Prayer Group, Outreach Programs and Adult Education.
10:00 a.m. from September to June.
What We Believe
Birds Hill United Church is part of the United Church of Canada. Please visit their website to learn more about what we believe.
Special Services and Events
- Regular Tuesday Morning Prayer Group (TMPG) meets @ 9:45 am @ the Church
- Regular United Church Women (UCW) meets @ 1:00 pm @ the Church the 1st Thursday of every month
- Regular Board Meeting @ 1:00 pm @ the Church – Monday, June 10th
- Regular Men’s Breakfast @ 8:30 am at the Legion on De Vries & Henderson the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month
- ADULT EDUCATION: Wednesdays 7:30-9:30 pm (will resume in Fall – stay tuned for next start-up date)
Upcoming Services & Events
- Sunday, May 19th @ 10:00 a.m. Worship Service: Jan Harding will be our special music guest
- Monday, May 27th @ 10:00 a.m.: THE NEXT PEROGY MAKING DATE
- Wednesday, May 29th @ 6:30 p.m.: THE NEXT T’BJIGGN PLANNING MEETING hosted by Immanuel United Church (this is a planning meeting which involves Transcona United Church; Bird’s Hill United Church; John Black United Church, Immanuel United Church, Grey Street United Church, Gordon King United Church and North Kildonan United Church)
- Thursday, June 6th @ 11:30 a.m.: UCW WIND-UP AT SMITTY’S
Rev. Karen E. Toole
Ordained United Church Minister
Karen is a prominent Winnipeg speaker on spirituality, grief, loss and aging.