Welcome to Bird’s Hill United Church!
This quaint, small church is nestled in the Town of Bird’s Hill and is filled with warm, caring people who not only enjoy the Sunday Services but also support a vibrant UCW, Prayer Group, Outreach Programs and Adult Education.
10:00 a.m. from September to June.
What We Believe
Birds Hill United Church is part of the United Church of Canada. Please visit their website to learn more about what we believe.
Special Services and Events
- Regular Tuesday Morning Prayer Group (TMPG) @ 9:45 am @ the Church
- Regular United Church Women (UCW) @ 1:00 pm @ the Church the 1st Thursday of every month
- Regular Board Meeting @ 1:00 pm @ the Church the 2nd Tuesday of every month
- Oct. 20/18 FALL SUPPER – sittings @ 5:00 & 6:30 pm – Adults $15.00. Contact Sheila to reserve a spot @ 204-661-4034.
- PEROGY MAKING DATES: Oct. 29th
Rev. Karen E. Toole
Ordained United Church Minister
Karen is a prominent Winnipeg speaker on spirituality, grief, loss and aging.